Monday, May 30, 2011

The Chill is Setting in!

Over here in the Southern Hemisphere winter is creeping in. There is a chill in the air, the nights are getting cooler, I'm pulling out scarfs and knit coats and even trying to learn to knit and I really want to purchase some boots!... Ok, ok so I live in the tropics, it doesn't get that bad. But it is still there I'm telling you! When you have adapted to the constant hot, humid summers (which last most of the year) you really do notice it when the temperature does drop for a few months. This week is predicted to be 15 degrees C!

So as this season (that hardly even exists here) approaches, I'm drooling over pictures of cozy knits and boots with leggings and nice warm coats!

Here are a few that I love...















Bonne semaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment