Monday, June 13, 2011

From Nature With Love: {Rose Hip Oil}

Where does it come from?
Rose hip oil comes from the round red fruit of the rose after the petals have fallen off.

Why is it so good?
It is rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A (known in it's synthetic form as retinol), Linolenic acid (an omega 3 fatty acid),  Oleic acid (an omega 9 fatty acid) and more!

What are the benefits of rose hip oil?
Well it has been shown to help in the following:
*rehydrating the skin
*improve scars from psoriasis, eczema, acne and chickenpox
*premature ageing
*stretch marks
*skin damage caused by sun exposure
*skin tone
*skin burns, including sunburn

My mum left me some when she came to visit a little while back and I have been trying to use it every night but that doesn't always happen, so it is hard to say that I have seen results. However I do love the feeling of massaging it into my face at night when I do think of it.

Have you ever tried it? I'd love to know what you think of it!

Follow the links through out to find more pages about rose hip oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment